Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Contact Us Using Our Chat Widget Below|

How Many Credits Can I Earn Per Semester?

By |2022-05-17T09:27:42-05:00May 17th, 2022|Categories: |

You may complete up to 15 credits per semester, per university. If you need more than 15 credits in a semester, please select multiple university partnered courses when building your bundle package. If You Require More Than 15 Credits/Semester, We Recommend You: A.  Spread out your required number of credits over more than 1 academic semester (Spring, Fall, or Summer) or B.  Choose multiple university partners (up to 15 credits per university) when building your bundle package. Please always check with your district to confirm how many total credits they will accept in a given semester. Weekly Course Minimum Policy Recall [...]

Can I receive a 1098T form?

By |2022-01-28T12:33:09-06:00January 28th, 2022|Categories: , , |

Per federal guidelines, 1098T forms may be issued by colleges and universities that participate in the Department of Education’s student aid programs. Model Teaching courses (including university partnered courses) are not eligible for DOE student aid programs.  Due to this, we’re unable to issue a 1098T form.

I need physical copies of my certificates mailed, how do I do this?

By |2020-03-02T17:35:41-06:00March 2nd, 2020|Categories: , , |

Model Teaching can mail copies of completion certificates, CTLE certificates, and other documents to any US-based location.  To cover this expense there is a $2.99 charge for every 5 documents mailed to one location.  You may request your digital Model Teaching completion certificates by completing the request form found here: *Please Note: This request form applies to Model Teaching documents only.  University credits or official transcripts are provided through our university partners.  Please follow the guidelines on your completion certificate(s) for information on requesting official transcripts or university credit.

How long does it take to complete a course and get my clock hours and/or credits?

By |2019-05-06T18:02:13-05:00May 6th, 2019|Categories: , |

Within each Model Teaching course page you will see an associated number of course hours.  For Professional Development courses, course length can also be seen in the Course Details section for each course in the course menu.  Our Academic Credit courses are measured in terms of Units or Credits, however, you can find a length estimation on each course page.  See our course menu for details about each course. All course length is based upon an estimate of how long it would take to complete the course in a live training environment.  Generally, most teachers can complete the online version of [...]

What is the difference between Professional Development & Academic Credit courses?

By |2019-05-06T18:03:19-05:00May 3rd, 2019|Categories: |

Model Teaching offers both Online Professional Development courses as well as Online Academic Credit University-Partnered courses offered through regionally-accredited universities.  Model Teaching Professional Development courses are pre-approved in some states while most State Departments of Education accept regionally-accredited continuing education credit for teacher license renewal requirements.  Visit our State PD Requirements page to find your state-specific PD requirements. You can sort between our Professional Development and Academic Credit courses in our course menu by checking either "Professional Development" or "Academic Credit/Licensure" in the Credit Type section of our course menu filter. To learn more about the differences between these two courses please [...]

Your Shopping Cart

Name Price
Buying for a team or group ? Select quantities on checkout page.
Go to Top