Choose Individual Courses from Our Course Menu or Register For Complete Access
Individual CoursesRegister For Individual Professional Development or Academic Credit Courses
- 365 Days of Course Access
- Full Access to Course Resources – Tools, Graphic Organizers, Templates & Lesson Plans
- Instructor Feedback for Implementation
- Course Completion Certificate Ready to Submit for Clock Hours or Academic Credit
Build Your Own Bundle PackFull Access To All PD or Graduate-Level Courses
- Choose Your Preferred Hours or Credits Package, Take Any Courses From Our Menu Until You Have Exhausted Your Hours/Credits
- Access Our Entire Menu & Complete As Many As Needed At Your Own Pace
- 365 Days of Course Access. Course Completion Certificates Provided, Ready to Submit for Clock Hours
For Schools & DistrictsGenerate a Price Quote For Multiple Teachers
- We Provide Percent Discounts On All Individual Courses or Course Bundles
- Click Below to Automatically Generate a Quote for PO Submission or to Get Started Today
- Teachers Are Full Managed & Evaluated By Our Certified Professional Development Instructors
- Volume Discounts Available to Schools & Districts
We Offer Discounted Pricing to Schools & Districts Who Wish to Register 10 or More Teachers For Any Course, Subscription, or Course Bundle.
Use our Quote Generation tool to automatically generate a quote for your records or to generate a PO. You will also be able to order courses directly if you are interested in moving forward. If you are interested in signing up 200+ teachers, please Contact Us directly for a custom quote or to discuss potential partnership options for your district.
Build Your Own Bundle Pack
Includes Full Access to Our Full Course Menu
The most cost-effective way to earn your Professional Development hours or Graduate-Level Credits.
- Pick your required number of hours or credits package
- Take any courses from our full menu until you have exhausted your hours/credits
- Course completion certificates provided with all completed courses
- Access to an official transcript and letter grade provided with all university-partnered graduate-level courses