Efficient Classroom Processes: Strategies to Maximize Instructional Time
(9 Hours) Children crave a predictable, safe, and orderly environment where they can learn and grow as individuals. This professional development training will look at six different strategies that can help provide this type of learning environment, as well as the implementation process for each.
ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- Price: $30.00
- Credit Type: Professional Development
- Credits: 9 PD Hours
- 5 High-Quality Resources Provided With The Course
Learn Key Strategies & Techniques to Help You Manage Your Class
Learn How to Implement: Daily Routines, Smooth Transitions, Pacing, Attention Getters, Silent Signals, & More
Learn How to Incorporate Efficient Classroom Management Techniques Into Your Lesson Planning & Build a Behavior Management Culture in Your Classroom
What You Will Learn In The Course:
Children crave a predictable, safe, and orderly environment where they can learn and grow as individuals. This professional development training will look at six different strategies that can help provide this type of learning environment, as well as the implementation process for each.
- Classroom strategies used to create a more efficient environment for student learning
- Methods used to implement these classroom strategies
- How to choose and implement a classroom strategy to mastery
Course Guiding Question:
How can I improve my classroom process to build a more efficient environment for student learning?
Professional Development Credits:
At the conclusion of the course, you will receive a certificate for 9 Professional Development Hours (Clock Hours, CPEs, CEUs).
Model Teaching and Action Potential Learning Professional Development Courses are pre-approved in the following states:
- Texas: TEA CPE# 902-391, under parent company Action Potential Learning, LLC
- Montana: Office of Public Instruction (OPI) approved.
If you are a teacher in a different state and wish to use our Professional Development Courses for teacher license renewal, please view our PD STATE REQUIREMENTS PAGE to learn more about your state’s requirements.
Also, consider taking our UNIVERSITY-PARTNERED, ACADEMIC CREDIT COURSES to earn regionally-accredited units or credits, accepted by most states.
Natalie Brown, Instructor
University of North Texas
Experience & Credentials:
Over 18 Years of Teaching Experience
GT, Board Certified, Principal Certification (Texas)
STATE CERTIFIED TEACHER
Section 1 – Overview of Efficient Classroom Processes
Section 2 – Strategies
- Strategy 1: Structured Daily Routines
- Strategy 2: Daily Procedures
- Strategy 3: Smooth Transitions
- Strategy 4: Pacing
- Strategy 5: Attention Getters
- Strategy 6: Silent Signals
Section 3 – Building Your Strategy Focus Plan
Section 4 – Putting It All Together
Section 5 – Applying What You Have Learned
Helpful Resources & Templates Included With the Course
The course comes with 5 templates, tools, and graphic organizers ready to be used in your classroom! These include:
- Efficient Classroom Processes Strategy Guide
- Strategy Focus Plan Template
- Procedures Reflection Sheet
- Daily Routines Reflection Sheet
- Transition Running Record Assessing Tool
High-Quality Virtual Presentations
Our high-quality lessons are presented by your instructor in a virtual learning environment that is designed to mirror live, on-campus workshops. Choose to watch or read all lessons at any time and take advantage of our high-quality resources provided for immediate implementation of your new skills.
Access Your Courses Anytime, Anywhere
Courses are accessible to you at any time and are accessible on any computer, tablet, or smart phone. After registration, you will have access to all course lessons, templates, & assignments for one year. Take your courses at your own pace. Pause any time and continue where you left off. You will receive instructor feedback at each step of the course as you progress through the curriculum at your own convenience.
Live Feedback & Communication
Our courses are designed to simulate live instruction. Throughout the course, you will receive feedback from your instructor within 24- 48 hours of your submissions as you proceed through lessons and activities. If you have a question, reach out to your instructor through our built-in messaging system or directly by email or phone.
RegisterEfficient Classroom Processes: Strategies to Maximize Instructional Time
- 365 Days of Course Access
- Full Access to Course Resources – Tools, Graphic Organizers, Templates & Lesson Plans
- Instructor Feedback for Implementation
- Course Completion Certificate Ready to Submit for Clock Hours
Full Menu BundleFull Access Registration to All PD Courses
- 365 Days of User Access to All PD Courses
- Full Access to All Course Resources – Tools, Graphic Organizers, Templates & Lesson Plans
- Instructor Feedback for Implementation
- Course Completion Certificates For All Courses Taken, Ready to Submit for Clock Hours