Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Give Us a Call. 888.828.7950 x2|
Contact Us2019-05-18T14:53:00+00:00

Get In Touch

  • 16107 Kensington Dr. #175
    Sugar Land, TX 77479

  • Office Hours
    8AM – 5PM Monday – Friday CST

  • T: 888.828.7950 x2
    F: 888.828.7950

  • General Questions:
    Billing Questions:

Need a Quote For Your School or District?

Generate a Quote

Contact Us or Request Information

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How long does it take to complete a course and get my clock hours and/or credits?2019-05-06T18:02:13+00:00

Within each Model Teaching course page you will see an associated number of course hours.  For Professional Development courses, course length can also be seen in the Course Details section for each course in the course menu.  Our Academic Credit courses are measured in terms of Units or Credits, however, you can find a length estimation on each course page.  See our course menu for details about each course.

All course length is based upon an estimate of how long it would take to complete the course in a live training environment.  Generally, most teachers can complete the online version of our courses much more quickly.

How long until I receive my credits?

Model Teaching will evaluate your completed course within 48 hours upon submission.  Once evaluated, you will automatically be notified of its completion and provided with instructions on how to access your completion certificate.  For Academic Credit courses, credits and/or transcripts will generally be available from our university partner within 4-6 weeks.

How and when do I receive my course materials?2019-05-06T18:02:36+00:00

All Model Teaching courses provide content and materials 100% online.  This means that you will have immediate access to your course and all of its material as soon as you register.

Can I start and stop my course at any time?2019-05-06T18:02:58+00:00

Yes!  All of our course lessons are delivered via video presentations as well as reading and short answer writing assignments.  These can be paused and saved at any time.  You may login and resume your course at any time without loosing any course progress.  Once registered, you will have access to your course(s) for 1 year and may work on it during that time period.

What is the difference between Professional Development & Academic Credit courses?2019-05-06T18:03:19+00:00

Model Teaching offers both Online Professional Development courses as well as Online Academic Credit University-Partnered courses offered through regionally-accredited universities.  Model Teaching Professional Development courses are pre-approved in some states while most State Departments of Education accept regionally-accredited continuing education credit for teacher license renewal requirements.  Visit our State PD Requirements page to find your state-specific PD requirements.

You can sort between our Professional Development and Academic Credit courses in our course menu by checking either “Professional Development” or “Academic Credit/Licensure” in the Credit Type section of our course menu filter.

  • To learn more about the differences between these two courses please CLICK HERE