Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Contact Us Using Our Chat Widget Below|

Can I receive a 1098T form?

By |2022-01-28T12:33:09-06:00January 28th, 2022|Categories: , , |

Per federal guidelines, 1098T forms may be issued by colleges and universities that participate in the Department of Education’s student aid programs. Model Teaching courses (including university partnered courses) are not eligible for DOE student aid programs.  Due to this, we’re unable to issue a 1098T form.

I need physical copies of my certificates mailed, how do I do this?

By |2020-03-02T17:35:41-06:00March 2nd, 2020|Categories: , , |

Model Teaching can mail copies of completion certificates, CTLE certificates, and other documents to any US-based location.  To cover this expense there is a $2.99 charge for every 5 documents mailed to one location.  You may request your digital Model Teaching completion certificates by completing the request form found here: *Please Note: This request form applies to Model Teaching documents only.  University credits or official transcripts are provided through our university partners.  Please follow the guidelines on your completion certificate(s) for information on requesting official transcripts or university credit.

Your Shopping Cart

Name Price
Buying for a team or group ? Select quantities on checkout page.
Go to Top